Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by anantkel <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 20:02:20 UTC

Deploying JackRabbit to WebLogic

Hi,
     I am new to Apache JackRabbit and wanted to deploy Apache JackRabbit to
Weblogic using Oracle. I went through the wiki article on configuring Apache
JackRabbit on weblogic and also read through some articles on how to use
JackRabbit with Oracle. Unfortunately, I did not fully understand the
configuration that was explained.

Could someone explain to me using a step by step guide on how do I go about
configuring JackRabbit on Oracle/WebLogic. I plan to use JackRabbit 2.4 with
Weblogic 11g and Oracle 10.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Anant