Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/07/11 03:15:42 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Update of "CommitStyleVote" by KevinClark

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KevinClark:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/CommitStyleVote

  == I don't care as long as we are consistent. ==
  dreiss
+ kclark -- I've been using "Fix a bug. [THRIFT-99]" for my last several hundred commits fwiw, and have also been prefixing with the language being patched (eg. rb:)

  == I don't care as long as we are INconsistent so I can figure out who committed the patch without looking at the log. ==