Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Panulla <bp...@ist.psu.edu> on 2007/12/17 22:10:38 UTC

Axis2 + Tomcat + IIS = AxisFault?

I have an Axis2 1.3 POJO service that returns a somewhat large byte
array. It's running on Windows 2003 via Tomcat 5.5, and I've set up the
Tomcat isapi connector to proxy /axis2 through IIS to Tomcat.

When I call the service directly through Tomcat (i.e. NOT through IIS
isapi connector) using an Axis2 test client stub service works fine.
When I make the same call through IIS, the client throws the following
exception:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException:
Unexpected EOF; was expecting a close tag for element <ns:return>
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,172032]
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)

Has anyone seen this before? It doesn't appear to be dependent on the
size of the output... if I reduce the amount of data being sent back, it
still throws the error -- the column number in the error just changes.

-B

--
_____
Brian Panulla