Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/07 01:31:44 UTC

Help with website transfer

Dave, (or anyone else listening :) )

We seem to be stuck getting our website transferred.  I have asked Joonsuk
Bae to help us get the site moved,
but to set up a Jenkins to do the markdown to html generation, Joonsuk
apparently needs an account to do this.

Is this going to be possible?

You can find the thread here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19259?focusedCommentId=16968573&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16968573

Part of our quandary is that neither Joonsuk nor I have a lot of experience
with Jenkins or Pelican or Jekyll ... :(

Thanks,

Lee.

Re: Help with website transfer

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You are welcome!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

19 Kas 2019 Sal, saat 04:20 tarihinde Joonsuk Bae <ba...@verizonmedia.com>

Posted by Joonsuk Bae <ba...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joonsuk,

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
I filed a ticket with INFRA and the Website down issue has been fixed.

Posted by Joonsuk Bae <ba...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lee,

Posted by Joonsuk Bae <ba...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.