Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Tony Demark <to...@legaux.com> on 2000/08/01 20:26:27 UTC

Re: User-Agent: contype

If I am to believe AltaVista, it looks like a "free Perl CGI script that sends
a requested file using user supplied MIME content type[s]".

- Tony

In message <20...@tinuviel.compendium.com.ar>, horape@tinuviel.
compendium.com.ar writes:
>=A1Hola!
>
>I've started getting lots of access from the "contype" User-Agent. Does
>somebody know what is it?
>
>TIA,
>					HoraPe
>---
>Horacio J. Pe=F1a
>horape@compendium.com.ar
>horape@uninet.edu
>bofh@puntoar.net.ar
>horape@hcdn.gov.ar

Re: User-Agent: contype

Posted by ho...@tinuviel.compendium.com.ar.
¡Hola!

Looking at the users that log that make the request, it doesn't seem to be...
(they are not the type of people that would use something like that, most have
a hard time each time they have to use a browser)

I'm starting to suspect that is some pdf reader... But i've tried with acrobat
reader with no luck...

							HoraPe

--
					HoraPe