Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2015/07/18 14:29:34 UTC

Proposal; "rat" task exclusions

Hi,
How about the rat exclusions are placed into two different files? One file
is checked into the source repository and the other is my local scrap stuff
that it keeps protesting against. Tired to keep excluding the rat task in
the build.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: Proposal; "rat" task exclusions

Posted by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org>.
Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> sure for now...
Done.

> But I am kind of the camp where there should be dual .gitignore as well,
> and that rat should include those ignores as well.
Then I think this should be raised as a RAT issue.

Cheers

/Paul

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
sure for now...