Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/01/25 17:04:49 UTC

Revision 1438558 broke completely the admin console authentication

Hi all,
I was working on the admin console, saw the commit of revision 1438558,
updated and... completely locked out.

When starting the admin console via mvn -Pdev I have in the logs a long
stacktrace ending with:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: null
     at
org.apache.syncope.client.services.proxy.UserRequestServiceProxy.getOptions(UserRequestServiceProxy.java:41)

As a natural consequence, *all* Selenium tests are failing.

I am currently trying to understand what's happened and how to fix it
quickly, since it is completely *blocking*.

Once again, please take care with your commits and check if you aren't
breaking anything *before* committing.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò