Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 开源之夏 <su...@iscas.ac.cn> on 2021/02/07 02:26:08 UTC

回复: Apache SkyWalking requests to take part in the Summer 2021

Dear Mr Sheng Wu,

Thanks for your mail and participation. Please kindly complete “社区信息模板” as attached. If community information is requested to be shown on Summer2021 website both in Chinese and English, please also complete Template for Community Application.

For more information please click :

中文: <https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/> https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/

ENG:   <https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/en/> https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/en/

Welcome to subscribe Public Mailing List:

*         For general discussion and feedback about Summer 2021.

*         Anyone can send mail to this list, subscribe this and view mail archive.

*         Visit mail archive:  <https://groups.google.com/g/summer-ospp> https://groups.google.com/g/summer-ospp

Also attached General Milestone of Summer2021 for your reference.

Many thanks.

Summer 2021 of Open Source Promotion Plan Committee

尊敬的吴晟老师,

您好!感谢您对 开源软件供应链点亮计划-暑期2021 的热情支持与参与,社区信息劳烦补充至附件1:社区信息模板 ,如贵社区想于活动官网同时展示社区中英双语信息,请同时填写附件2:Template for Community Application,一并回复至此邮件,谢谢!

更多活动信息请点击官网帮助链接:

中文: <https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/> https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/

ENG:   <https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/en/> https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/help/en/

欢迎订阅活动邮件列表:

通用邮件列表: <ma...@googlegroups.com> summer-ospp@googlegroups.com

*	用于一般性讨论和问题反馈,任何人都可发、可订阅、可查看。
*	进入讨论组: <https://groups.google.com/g/summer-ospp> https://groups.google.com/g/summer-ospp

本届活动里程碑见 附件3 活动里程碑一览

开源之夏,点亮暑期!

开源软件供应链点亮计划-暑期2021 组委会

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I have replied this, due to there is my personal information in the mail, I
don't cc here.
Application process has been completed, the committee should announce the
final result weeks later.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

开源之夏 <su...@iscas.ac.cn> 于2021年2月7日周日 上午10:26写道: