Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2014/12/04 10:08:18 UTC

Proposed Aurora homepage messaging

In an effort to make the website the best place to showcase and explain the project, I'd like to revisit some of the text we currently use and suggest some revisions.

Among my suggestions is simplifying the headline text, adding an explicit "What does Aurora do" section, and narrowing the narrowing the set of features we highlight into some alternate groupings.

Please take a few minutes and add comments to this document: [ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U8I_Q5ZEb-9PKe04xjhqfiXAESuGZ7KNndrdAWgAO-Q/edit?usp=sharing ]( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U8I_Q5ZEb-9PKe04xjhqfiXAESuGZ7KNndrdAWgAO-Q/edit?usp=sharing )

Thanks,
Dave