Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Majesh.R" <ma...@svw.com> on 2003/08/18 09:05:16 UTC

request

Hi ,
My name is majesh and i am a beginer in the feildof linux webserver administration.I am now in the study of connecting tomcat and redhat linux 8.0 apache.Will you please give me the steps required to accomplish this for me .

waiting for your reply,
A student

Re: request

Posted by ma...@coremedia.com.
Majesh,

first of all, you should peruse the fine documentation on this subject
that is readily available on the jakarta tomcat website. furthermore you
should read it more thoroughly than the mailing-list instructions.
quote "Do not send mail to this list with usage questions or configuration
problems -- that's what tomcat-user is for."

best regards
matthias

--
Matthias Ernst