Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Kristopher Overholt <ko...@continuum.io> on 2016/05/31 12:36:05 UTC

Versioning for libhdfs3

Hi,

Thank you for your work on the libhdfs3 library.

Now that libhdfs3 has moved to the Apache HAWQ repository, how will the
version of libhdfs3 be tagged? This older page lists v2.2.31 as the most
recent libhdfs3 release:

https://github.com/Pivotal-Data-Attic/pivotalrd-libhdfs3/releases

But the releases on this page are only for the HAWQ project:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/releases

Is there a new page that I can find the release versions or tags for
libhdfs3?

Re: Versioning for libhdfs3

Posted by Kristopher Overholt <ko...@continuum.io>.
Thanks for the information. In that case, I'll watch the CMakeLists.txt
file and HAWQ release notes for a version bump.

Re: Versioning for libhdfs3

Posted by Zhanwei Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Version of libhdfs3 can be found in its source code.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/depends/libhdfs3/src/CMakeLists.txt <https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/depends/libhdfs3/src/CMakeLists.txt>

Re: Versioning for libhdfs3

Posted by Kristopher Overholt <ko...@continuum.io>.

Re: Versioning for libhdfs3