Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Mohamed Jeelani <mj...@fb.com> on 2018/09/13 23:06:01 UTC

Please Register: ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook, Nov 8th 2018

Your ZooKeeper friends @ Facebook would like to invite you to share and learn what’s new with ZooKeeper.

We will not only share what we at Facebook have been up to, but we have exciting talks from speakers from the ZooKeeper community lined up who are eager to share what they've been working on as well. And of course, we've got some cool swag for you :-)

When: November 8th 2018, 5pm – 8pm (Talks: 5pm - 7pm; Networking & Happy Hour: 7pm - 8pm)
Where: Facebook HQ - MPK 16, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA
We will have remote viewing locations in our Facebook Seattle office, and the event will also be live streamed. You can indicate how you'd like to attend on the registration page.

Please register here - https://zookeeperatfb.splashthat.com/

We look forward to seeing you soon!

ZooKeeper Friends @ Facebook

Re: Please Register: ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook, Nov 8th 2018

Posted by Fangmin Lv <lv...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

Thanks for coming to ZooKeeper Meetup today, it's nice to chat and discuss
the technique things with the community face to face!

For those who haven't got time to attend this event, here is the record:
https://www.facebook.com/zkmeetup. The event was delayed about 20 minutes,
so please skip the first 20 minutes of recording.

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Fangmin

Posted by Ivan Serdyuk <lo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by Fangmin Lv <lv...@gmail.com>.