Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by David Wynter <Da...@CreditSwift.co.uk> on 2016/05/20 09:53:18 UTC

CXF 3.1 with log4j2 and slf4j bridge, cannot log req/resp XML

Hi,

I posted a question on stackoverflow with the details.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37328052/cxf-3-1-wsdl2java-logging-with-log4j2

I note that you cannot use log4j2 directly with CXF 3.1 as identified by
the linked question in my stackoverflow post, so use the slf4j bridge.

Any ideas?

Cheers

*David*

recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.

Please think of the environment \u2013 do you need to print this email?