Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/03/11 01:18:27 UTC

Maven JIRA issues

Hi,

There's about a dozen or so outstanding Maven issues. Can someone more familiar with Maven (I don't use it) take a look and see if any of the JIRA issues can be resolved and/or clarify what the progress is.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLEX%20AND%20text%20~%20maven%20and%20status%20!%3D%20%22closed%22%20and%20status%20!%3D%20%22resolved%22

Thanks,
Justin

Re: AW: Maven JIRA issues

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Chris.

Well I just checked them and closed some of them. But most of the "Maven"
issues simply used the Word "Maven" when discribing an issue. But at least I
could close some of them :-)

Chris

AW: Maven JIRA issues

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.