Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com> on 2012/06/07 02:36:26 UTC

reviews is down for several days

reviews.apache.org is down for several days.

Do we have an estimation on when the maintenance will be done?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Re: reviews is down for several days

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
> The reply on that issue is unhelpful at best. Should we go back to running
> our own review board?

I tried again...
St.Ack

Re: reviews is down for several days

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
The reply on that issue is unhelpful at best. Should we go back to running
our own review board?

   - Andy

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: reviews is down for several days

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the heads up and for keeping review.cloudera.org  around!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Andy,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.