Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Jie Tao <ji...@gameforge.com> on 2016/03/29 11:06:48 UTC

V1.5 query no results

Hi,

I installed v1.5 and built the sample cube. All was fine. But when I
query with

select part_dt, sum(price) as total_selled, count(distinct seller_id) as
sellers from kylin_sales group by part_dt order by part_dt

I got No Result / Results (0). Kylin.log shows:

User: ADMIN
Success: true
Duration: 0.172
Project: learn_kylin
Realization Names: [kylin_sales_cube]
Cuboid Ids: [64]
Total scan count: 0
Result row count: 0
Accept Partial: true
Is Partial Result: false
Hit Exception Cache: false
Storage cache used: false
Message: null

I created a cube with my own table and also no results. I installed v1.2
earlier but I deleted all tables (including kylin_metadata) in Hbase. I
think there should be no problem now with version conflict. But I did
not delte Hive table.

What is wrong?

Best regards,

Jie