Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/26 20:28:14 UTC

Outstanding patches

Hi All,

Following are the outstanding patches that we need to take care of.
QPID-968   -  Applied
QPID-962   -  Rafi is assigned and is looking into it
QPID-1027 -  Alan is looking into  this

QPID-1015 -  Mgt console need a volunteer to take this
QPID-1010 -  Mgt console need a volunteer to take this
QPID-1011 -  Mgt console need a volunteer to take this
QPID-1014 -  Mgt console need a volunteer to take this

QPID-895 - Martin is assigned/looking into it
QPID-991  - Rafi is assigned/looking into it

If I have missed any JIRA's please feel free to add to the list with the
status.

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat