Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jeff Faath <jf...@apache.org> on 2008/12/08 22:12:52 UTC

Conference call on Wednesday, 12/10/2008 @ 3pm EST

There will be a conference call on Wednesday, 12/10 at 3pm EST to discuss
the ongoing development of the jUDDI v3 project.  The meeting will be
conducted via Skype.  Note that the time has been pushed back to 3pm.  If
this time is bad, we can also do it at 10am EST.  Please reply to the group
if interested or if the earlier time is preferred.

Regards,

Jeff

Re: Conference call on Wednesday, 12/10/2008 @ 3pm EST

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.