Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Andrews, Trent - 43" <tr...@rainhail.com> on 2016/03/24 19:41:46 UTC

Create Bookmark to submit the entire PDF including user data

I am trying to figure out of there is a way to post the entire pdf using a bookmark.

I know this can be done with full blown adobe (It is one of the options when creating a bookmark).

Thanks,

Trent Andrews
Programmer Analyst II
Rain and Hail, Information Technology
Office: 515-559-1290
trent.andrews@RainHail.com<ma...@RainHail.com>

For more information about the Agriculture Insurance from Rain and Hail visit www.RainHail.com<http://www.rainhail.com/>.

Rain and Hail<https://www.rainhail.com/>
A Chubb Company

Re: Create Bookmark to submit the entire PDF including user data

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
Addendum: In PDFBox 2.0.0 you can use also use PDActionSubmitForm for this.

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.