Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Eric Wohlstadter <wo...@cs.ubc.ca> on 2018/08/07 19:20:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Tez 0.10.0 release deadline

I've created a ticket to add my key to KEYS file for release management.

Can someone please review?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-3977

Thanks!

Posted by Eric Wohlstadter <wo...@cs.ubc.ca>.
Hi Jonathan,
 I just realized ... it looks like branch-0.10.0 is synched with the
0.9.2-SNAPSHOT branch, instead of with master. For example, the
hadoop.version on branch-0.10.0 is 2.7.2 instead of 3.0.3.

Posted by Jonathan Eagles <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Wohlstadter <wo...@cs.ubc.ca>.
Hi all,

Posted by Eric Wohlstadter <wo...@cs.ubc.ca>.