Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/25 18:29:46 UTC

Kafka at ApacheCon this week

Hi,

I will be giving a Kafka replication talk at ApacheCon Tue afternoon.
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/presentation/115/

We also plan to have a Kafka meetup Tue at 8pm. The meetup doesn't require
conference registration.
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNA13

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Kafka at ApacheCon this week

Posted by Felix GV <fe...@mate1inc.com>.
I won't be at ApacheCon, but is anyone going to Strata tomorrow / the day
after?

--
Felix

Posted by Vaibhav Puranik <vp...@gmail.com>.