Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Elizabeth Hitchcock <li...@hitchcockcreations.com> on 2006/09/06 17:03:17 UTC

Help

Hi All,

I'm working on a project which has gotten a bit bigger than I had
anticipated (started out as e-commerce, has moved more into a dynamic
modular social program with e-commerce, that is still interested in
using the warehouse and production features), while we finish
hammering out the technical specifications I was hoping to find out
if anyone was interested in working with me/us.

I'm from the Boston Area and hope to find some people that would like
to help me out with this project, I would like a team that could act
as both a mentor and another pair of hands.   I would enjoy working
as a consultant doing OFBiz projects in the business area-- the
current project is with a smaller manufacturing company that has
connections in the industry so if this goes well there probably will
be others interested in OFBiz in this area (as noted earlier in the
last few months when someone put out a request for help in the Boston
area) However if I can't find this I would certainly consider hiring
a consulting firm--

If you are interested in finding out more, or if you know any
resources I should check out in the Boston area  please let me know.
Thanks
~LIZ