Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/06/29 12:00:06 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] LarryLansing UndefinedPages DoYouLikeCocoon TextFormattingRules Sun Jun 29 12:00:05 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LarryLansing , version: 26 on Sun Jun 29 09:27:26 2003 by DavidCrossley

- Cocoon provides a huge variety of ways of solving the same problems.  As a Cocoon newbie, I had a tough time figuring out which way was right for me.  This was compounded by the fact that the documentation for various components is scattered across different sources ([Cocoon 1.x docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/], [Cocoon 2.0 docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/], [Cocoon 2.1 docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/], and the [Cocoon Wiki|Main].  This is my attempt at unifying the documentation that I used most frequently.
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ^ -           ------

+ Cocoon provides a huge variety of ways of solving the same problems.  As a Cocoon newbie, I had a tough time figuring out which way was right for me.  This was compounded by the fact that the documentation for various components is scattered across different sources ([Cocoon 1.x docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/1.x/], [Cocoon 2.0 docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/], [Cocoon 2.1 docs|http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/], and this Cocoon Wiki.  This is my attempt at unifying the documentation that I used most frequently.
?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ^^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UndefinedPages , version: 6 on Sun Jun 29 09:36:06 2003 by DavidCrossley

- (Back to [Main]).

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DoYouLikeCocoon , version: 6 on Sun Jun 29 09:29:34 2003 by DavidCrossley

- * [I have nothing to say|Main]