Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2014/06/10 22:11:11 UTC

ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear Traffic Server enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need your talk proposals, to represent Traffic Server
at ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Traffic Server.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

— Leif