Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christian Gross <ma...@devspace.com> on 2002/04/04 15:48:48 UTC

Problem with Java2WSDL

I tried running the sample/userguide/example5 through the Java2WSDL tool
and I keep getting the error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethod error in org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.ClassRep

The original error came from an interface that references another
interface, but I decided to test on a standard sample and received the same
error.

So my question is, can Java2WSDL only cope with simple data types?  Or can
Java Beans be referenced?

Thanks

Christian Gross
Software Engineering Consultant
http://www.devspace.com
North America: 1-450-675-4208
Europe +41.1.701.1166

Re: Problem with Java2WSDL BUG????

Posted by Christian Gross <ma...@devspace.com>.
As some final feedback.  When I take the files on the Windows box and then
run them on the Linux box everything works like it should.  So now I am
really tempted to believe something got broke between March 27 and
now?  Could anybody agree or disagree with this?  Should I be looking at
what has changed?

Christian Gross

Posted by Christian Gross <ma...@devspace.com>.
Hi

Re: Problem with Java2WSDL

Posted by Stan Jordan <sk...@worldnet.att.net>.
Christain...
I got this example to work.  Look in the archives for how-to.
  Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:19 AM
  Subject: WSDL2Java issue (samples/userguide/example5)
Good luck.
Stan