Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/06/03 19:44:12 UTC

Re: The State of Python Zookeeper libraries and collaboration

My Jute changes are kindof hacky since not all the the types in Jute are used; I made the bare minimum of changes to get my requests and responses in Python.  I also had to make a number of hand changes to the generated Python classes, e.g.  I added the request header type codes to the packets.

My code, which is a very rough draft, can be found at

https://github.com/maguro/pookeeper

BTW, I'm happy to take suggestions for a good name.  :)

As you can see I've only tested a small subset of requests.

Regards,
Alan