Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 22:22:09 UTC

ApacheCon Call For Papers closes June 25

Dear Apache Portable Runtime enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon.  It has been a number of years since we had a talk on
Apache Portable Runtime at ApacheCon.  It might not appear to be the
most suitable type of topic for the conference, but I suspect that APR
coverage could be successfully integrated into a talk aimed at a broader
set of native code developers.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!