Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/12 00:21:16 UTC

Axis and Applet coexistence?

   Hi all,

I have been reading the posts regarding applets and axis. It looks like
there is a solution but I am not sure I understand how. I have a signed
applet and I even unpacked all the library jars files into a single huge jar
file, which I signed and I am using to start the applet. However, the
LogFactory created by the Logging mechanisms is breaking the applet ...
seems like I need to either hack the library or to use a new security
policy? ... would it be enough to use a custom security manager?

  Thanks in advance,
  --Luis R.