Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/12 05:15:51 UTC

Jenkins build is broken

Hi All,

Jenkins build is broken. But my local machine copy works fine. Could
someone please force a build in jenkins ?

Thanks
Amila

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Amila,

I forced build once last night and again now. Its stuck at the same error - https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Airavata/1074/consoleText

Suresh

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Danushka Menikkumbura <da...@gmail.com>.
Alternatively you would just delete the suspected jar(s) from your local
repo and do an online build.

Thanks,
Danushka

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Raminder Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amila,

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins build is broken

Posted by Heshan Suriyaarachchi <he...@gmail.com>.
I can build successfully in my local machine too. The build error comes
from the credential store. I do not have rights to force the build in
Jenkins.

<th...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Jenkins build is broken. But my local machine copy works fine. Could
> someone please force a build in jenkins ?
>
> Thanks
> Amila

Heshan Suriyaarachchi

http://heshans.blogspot.com/