Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by molz <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/24 05:15:08 UTC

MapMessage receive

Hi,
 I have a TopicPublisher publishing a MapMessage or TextMessage in a
persistent mode which I can verify using Jconsole. The mapmessage shows the
map body intact with all the keyvalue pairs I sent across. On the receiver
side I have a durable subscriber which receives the message, however the map
is always empty. I am unsure what the problem is, I could upload some code
snippets if that would help. I am a newbie at JMS so I might be missing
something really obvious.

Thanks,
Anmol

Re: MapMessage receive

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 7/24/07, molz <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I have a TopicPublisher publishing a MapMessage or TextMessage in a
> persistent mode which I can verify using Jconsole. The mapmessage shows the
> map body intact with all the keyvalue pairs I sent across. On the receiver
> side I have a durable subscriber which receives the message, however the map
> is always empty. I am unsure what the problem is, I could upload some code
> snippets if that would help. I am a newbie at JMS so I might be missing
> something really obvious.

Please show us the code you're using to access the MapMessage contents.

--
James
-------