Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by hg...@cooksonelectronics.com on 2002/07/02 17:59:49 UTC

Apache/PHP issue, fix needed

Platform: Winnt 4.0 (SP6a), Apache, PHP 4.2.1

I was running httpd 2.0.35, but upgraded to 2.0.39 yesterday.

Following the upgrade, when I try to launch Apache I get:

     apache: module "c:\php4build\snap\sapi\apache2filter\sapi_apache2.c"
is not compatible with this version of Apache.
     Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

Also, FWIW, the Apache installer did not create a service for Apache.

Suggestions?

I cannot rollback to 2.0.35 at this point, because I can no longer locate
my 2.0.35 MSI package.  If someone could provide a URL to a download source
that would be wonderful.

Thanks, Hood