Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Lois GreeneHernandez <lg...@knoa.com> on 2015/10/14 16:55:32 UTC

select2choice and scrolling

I have a select2choice component and the select value is often quite large.  I'd like to find a way to make that scrollable or visible in some way.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lois

Re: select2choice and scrolling

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Please ask your question in Select2 googlegroup or at StackOverflow.
Once you find how to achieve this with plain HTML/JS then I guess it would
be easy to add Wicket Behavior that applies it to Select2Choice component.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov