Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Justin Clift <jc...@redhat.com> on 2011/03/04 15:14:04 UTC

Expected output from "rake fixtures"

Hi all,

The present instructions on the website say that after
building the server + client from source, to run:

  $ rake fixtures

But doesn't list if there's any expected output.

When I run it on Fedora 14 x64, I get:

  $ rake fixtures
  (in /home/jc/git_repos/core/client)
  $

Is that correct, or is it supposed to be outputting
something more?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Expected output from "rake fixtures"

Posted by Justin Clift <jc...@redhat.com>.
On 05/03/2011, at 1:14 AM, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The present instructions on the website say that after
> building the server + client from source, to run:
>
>  $ rake fixtures
>
> But doesn't list if there's any expected output.
>
> When I run it on Fedora 14 x64, I get:
>
>  $ rake fixtures
>  (in /home/jc/git_repos/core/client)
>  $
>
> Is that correct, or is it supposed to be outputting
> something more?

For the mailing list archives:

This is the expected response.  It will only give more
output if there's a problem of some sort.