Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com> on 2004/05/19 15:25:18 UTC

Does Axis 1.1 has this Class- ManagedMemoryDataSource.Instream ??

Hi all ,

Dealing attachments..
When I executed AttachmentPart.getContent() i got an object of class ManagedMemoryDataSource.Instream.

Does this class exist in Axis 1.1? Because when i searched in Net I got
this page of Dims

http://ws.apache.org/~dims/axisdiff/olddocs/org/apache/axis/attachments/ManagedMemoryDataSource.Instream.html

And it seems to be an Axis 1.0 Documentation

Dims .. Any Inputs ??

Thanks & Regards
Dhanush

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.mahindrabt.com

Re: Does Axis 1.1 has this Class- ManagedMemoryDataSource.Instream ??

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
It's a internal private class -
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/attachments/ManagedMemoryDataSource.java

-- dims