Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2003/04/01 16:45:51 UTC

RE: Disable ServiceManagerClient

Here is the exact soap.xml I used.  The OS is Win2k, servlet
container Tomcat 4.0.1, JDK 1.4.1_01, nightly build of Apache SOAP
with no changes to the web.xml it installs.  The soap.xml was placed
in %CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\soap.

<soapServer>
  <serviceManager>
     <option name="SOAPInterfaceEnabled" value="false" />
  </serviceManager>
  <configManager value="org.apache.soap.server.DefaultConfigManager">
     <option name="filename" value="h:/DeployedServices.ds" />
  </configManager>
</soapServer>