Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by NB...@aol.com on 2000/09/12 04:04:40 UTC

Urgent...Please help... JIT internal error.. Tomcat shuts down...

Hi ,
I am using Tomcat3.1 and making a call to jsp from my servlet using
RequestDispatcher.forward...   This gives and JIT internal non-fatal error :
Structured exception... which causes tomcat to shut down automatically....
The same code  worked fine on JRUN2.3.3 and IIS.. I want to know if tomcat
has some restrictions regarding allowing Servlets to call JSPs... has anyone
else encountered this same kind of error before.....

Thanks...