Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 01:20:53 UTC

Re: Openmeeting 5.0.0 M4 (room/calendar)

Could you please share details of your user profile:
- country
- time-zone

(already fixed issue like this with Australian TZ :((( )

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Openmeeting 5.0.0 M4 (room/calendar)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Quick report:

The original issue is caused by Canadian am/pm format
It should be: "a.m."/"p.m." but displayed as AM/PM by js library
This causes invalid start/end error
Will see what I can do

There is no issue with Australian tz ....
You are entering local date/time it is a bit shifted

Please create JIRA so we can track the progress :)

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 17:36 Chamberland, Martin <

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
[cid:banner1.jpg]

www.fadq.qc.ca<http://www.fadq.qc.ca>

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

RE: Openmeeting 5.0.0 M4 (room/calendar)

Posted by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca>.
[cid:banner1.jpg]

Canada
America/Montreal