Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 20:36:37 UTC

Fwd: ASF policy regarding releases

A timely post just sent to infrastructure@.

Cliff

Re: Fwd: ASF policy regarding releases

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Cliff,

Can we get clarification about the inubator releases?  As in, should they
be put in http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator where they are sent out to
the mirrors or not?

I know there was a lot of discussion about whether incubator stuff goes to
mirrors or not.    Was there actually a resolution?

Thanks!
Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp