Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Richard Rodseth <rr...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/31 23:49:02 UTC

Using Kafka 0.8 from Scala and Akka

So I have the 0.8. Beta 1 consumer Java example running now.

Is there a Scala API documented somewhere? What about Akka examples?
RxJava? When I Google for that I get old links to using Kafka as a durable
Akka mailbox. I don't think that's what I'm looking for. I just want
something "reactive" that doesn't use java.util.concurrent.

Any pointers?

Thanks.

Re: Using Kafka 0.8 from Scala and Akka

Posted by Steve Morin <st...@stevemorin.com>.
Chetan,
  Are you also releasing a Scala RxJava producer as well?
-Steve

Posted by Richard Rodseth <rr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by chetan conikee <co...@gmail.com>.