Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Charles Lin (charlin)" <ch...@cisco.com> on 2015/12/02 10:15:47 UTC

adjust timeline graph display in Perfmon Listner

Hi,

Perfmon captured about 1 hour of server side metrics.   Only the first 20 minutes show interesting data, so I want to limit the x-axis timeline to just show 0 (start of my jmeter script and data capturing) to about 30-min mark.   I thought I could use the Start / End offset (sec) config setting to adjust the displayed timeline, but it does not work.

How can I achieve this goal from within Perfmon, if that is at all possible?

Thank you
Charles

[cid:image001.jpg@01D12C9E.F89C41E0]

Re: adjust timeline graph display in Perfmon Listner

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 3 December 2015 at 02:03, Charles Lin (charlin) <ch...@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was talking about the Jmeter Plug-in of jp@gc PerfMon Metric Collector.
>
> Is that still off-topic for this email list?

It is still off-topic because the plugin is not part of the standard
ASF JMeter release - it is an independent 3rd party plugin.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is the JMeter user list.