Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by wengyao04 <we...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/12 14:31:23 UTC

Does ignite supported calculated columns ?

Hi, in our cache we have a column which is calculated by other columns,
for example column-C is calculated by column-A / column-B

When there is an update from column-A or column B, can ignite handle the
calculation of column-C ? Thanks

Re: Does ignite supported calculated columns ?

Posted by ezhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

How often do you access it? Maybe it would be better to calculate it each
time you access it in getter method?

Alternatively, you can implement Binarylizable interface and calculate this
column there, before serializing it.

Evgenii