Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sean Leblanc <Se...@e-infodata.com> on 2003/02/03 22:02:16 UTC

None of the matching operations for soapAction...

After calling setTargetObjectURI ("http://tempuri.org/wsdl/"), I had a new
error complaining about a null SOAPAction.
So I set soapAction in the invoke to use
"http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders
<http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders> "

I also imported the server's certificate into my cacerts just in case SSL
was an issue.

Now, I get this error. AFAICT, I'm using the right types. Any help at all
would be much appreciated. New code is at the bottom.

Thanks in advance.

fault:[Attributes={}] [faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server] [faultString=WSDLReader:
None of the matching operations for soapAction
http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders could successfully load the
incoming request. Potential typemapper problem] [faultActorURI=null]
[DetailEntries=
[(0)=<mserror:errorInfo
xmlns:mserror="http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap-toolkit/faultdetail/error/"
><mserror:returnCode>-2147024809</mserror:returnCode><mserror:callStack><mse
rror:callElement><mserror:component>WSDLReader</mserror:component><mserror:d
escription>None of the matching operations for soapAction
http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders could successfully load the
incoming request. Potential typemapper
problem</mserror:description><mserror:returnCode>-2147024809</mserror:return
Code></mserror:callElement></mserror:callStack></mserror:errorInfo>]
] [FaultEntries=]

try
        {
            // These two lines are to enable SSL, which ClearStar REQUIRES.
            System.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs",
"com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
            java.security.Security.addProvider(new
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());

            Call call = new Call();

            call.setTargetObjectURI ("http://tempuri.org/wsdl/");
            call.setMethodName ("GetNewOrders");
            //call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENV);

call.setEncodingStyleURI("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/");
            //Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENV

            //call.setEncodingStyleURI(encLoc);
            Vector params = new Vector ();

            URL url = new URL (WSDLloc);
            //URL url = new URL("https://supplier.clearstar.net");
            System.out.println("BusID:" + getBOID());
            System.out.println("sourceID:" + getSourceID());
            System.out.println("loginname:" + getLoginName());
            System.out.println("password:" + getPassword());

            params.addElement (new Parameter("lBOID", Integer.class,
getBOID(), null));
            params.addElement (new Parameter("iSourceID",  Short.class,
getSourceID(), null));
            params.addElement (new Parameter("sLoginName", String.class,
getLoginName(), null));
            params.addElement (new Parameter("sPassword", String.class,
getPassword(), null));
            call.setParams (params);

            System.out.println("About to invoke.");
            String actionURI =
"http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders";
            Response resp = call.invoke (url, actionURI );

            if (resp.generatedFault())
            {
                Fault fault = resp.getFault();
                System.out.println("fault:" + fault);
                throw new Exception(fault.getFaultString());
            }
            else
            {
                Parameter p = resp.getReturnValue();
                xmlReturned = "" + p.getValue();
            }
                        }
                        catch (Exception e)
                        {
                                    e.printStackTrace();
                        }
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful
and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.

Re: None of the matching operations for soapAction...

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Are you sure the SOAPAction is
http://tempuri.org/action/SOAPOrder.GetNewOrders?  The WSDL specifies
the value for this.

On 3 Feb 2003 at 14:02, Sean Leblanc wrote:

> [...]
> Fault fault = resp.getFault();
> System.out.println("fault:" + fault);
> throw new Exception(fault.getFaultString());
> }
> else
> {
> Parameter p = resp.getReturnValue();
> xmlReturned = "" + p.getValue();
> }
>  }
>  catch (Exception e)
>  {
>  e.printStackTrace();
>  }
>
> This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
> company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
> information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this
> information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender.

Scott Nichol