Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Amy Welch <aw...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/16 19:09:57 UTC

Please Join First Apache MADlib Contributors' ConCall Friday 11/20 - 10AM PST

Dear MADlib contributors,

We would like to invite you to the first monthly Contributors ConCall
this Friday,
11/20 at 10AM Pacific.

We will do a short round of introduction between previous and new
contributors for MADlib since the project joined Apache Incubator.

Then we will discuss the following topics:

* Short introduction to MADlib and journey to Apache
* Proposed themes for next release
* Key JIRAs
* Open discussion

The call will be moderated by Frank McQuillan from Pivotal Software.

If you have any other topics or questions you would like to add to the
agenda, please respond to this email.

Join the meeting Friday, November 20 at 10AM PST at the following number:

International direct: +1 857 207.4204
US Toll free: 1 888 643.3084
Participant passcode: 18392607 then #

We look forward to talking with you soon!

--
Amy Welch
OSS Marketing