Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Yurov <ay...@incap.ru> on 2000/11/01 17:11:43 UTC

windows-1251 encoding

Hi!

I must change encoding of this letter to latin-1, so you can read it.
I can't do handling of windows-1251-encoded documents in cocoon (may
be or/and xerces). I had hoped, that in cocoon 1.7.3 this will be
solved. Am I wrong? The site http://archive.covalent.net have the same
problem: I cant get documents (wrote in English, but may be with
Russian encoding) for example:
http://archive.covalent.net/xml/cocoon-users/2000/04/

?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:ayurov@incap.ru

Re: windows-1251 encoding

Posted by Konstantin Piroumian <KP...@flagship.ru>.
To use other encodings in Cocoon I add this to every XSP page:

response.setContentType("text/html; charset=windows-1251");

And also in XSL I add this to the resulting HTML's header:

And it works fine.

Regards.