Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/07/20 16:16:36 UTC

C++ Web Client in Visual Studio

To David and Others,

I have recently upgraded to Visual Studio 2003 which has helped me quickly and easily create a client for my existing web service(Finally! Thanks for all your help).

I use an ASP .NET Web Service project to do this. My questions pertain to what I have to do now to get the web service to be utilized. A number of files are created. There are a couple of places where VS has a comment such as "//TODO: Add something here".

I wonder if somebody would be kind enough to give me further insight as to how I can utilize the web service and what I have to add.

For example, which classes do I reference directly (WebService.h or Client.h, etc.) and which ones are just there to be used by auto-generated classes?

How do I call a function of the web service in the main .cpp file?

I guess even a couple of sample files would be great also.

Thanks all,
James Crosson