Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Leo <le...@secline.com.br> on 2005/04/05 20:08:30 UTC

use Apache2

Hi

I updated my mod_perl 2.0 to the latest svn version.  I had screwed with
my perl intallation a bit beforehand as well...

I reinstalled mod_perl 2.0 doing:

perl Makefile.PL MP_APXS=/...
make && make test && make install

Somehow I no longer have Apache2.pm around in
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i686-linux

Why didn't Apache2.pm get installed?

I noticed that MP_INST_APACHE2=1 is no longer a valid Makefile.PL option.

Leo

Re: use Apache2

Posted by Tom Schindl <to...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

as you should have noticed all modules live now in the
Apache2::-Namespace so there is no need any more for the Apache2.pm. The
trunks have been merged on monday.

Tom