Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by EBRARD Loic <lo...@airbus.com> on 2004/02/18 09:27:00 UTC

help : SetEnvIf for content-type

What is the way to disable mod_deflate for various Content-Type ?

SetEnvIf NoCase in my case don't work for Request_URI because all uri are
from servlet URI, and i need to disable mod_deflate for application/pdf
content-type and image like tif, cgm and so on...

any idea welcome
regards

Re: help : SetEnvIf for content-type

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
EBRARD Loic wrote:

> What is the way to disable mod_deflate for various Content-Type ?
>
> SetEnvIf NoCase in my case don't work for Request_URI because all uri
> are from servlet URI, and i need to disable mod_deflate for
> application/pdf content-type and image like tif, cgm and so on...
>

> any idea welcome
> regards

Seems to me a problem between jk and deflate, the later didn't see
the exclusion.

BTW, for such situation I fixed the problem by specifiying that only
HTML, XML and TEXT file could be compressed in deflate