Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Juergen Schumacher <sc...@mac.com> on 2008/02/12 13:50:13 UTC

Artifacts didnt download to archiva

Hi,

I use Archiva 1.0.1 and maven 2.0.8. My maven build process wants to
download a lib. i.e. http://myserver/archiva/repository/internal/org/codehaus/mojo/axistools-maven-plugin/1.1/axistools-maven-plugin-1.1.pom
  but I this doesnt work. No download and no caching, just nothing. On
the other side when I paste this URL into the browser then the file
was proxyed and the download starts. What could be the problem? I
tried the debug also but cant see any reasonable message. And the
settings.xml contains the correct network settings. Any ideas?

Thx

J.

Re: Artifacts didnt download to archiva

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Could it be the security? Do you have the user credentials for the repo set
in your settings.xml, or have the Observer role for that repo active for the
'guest' account?

HTH,
Deng