Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 10:57:40 UTC

Which CI builds can deploy a project to the ASF SNAPSHOT repo?

I know that Continuum is able to deploy successful builds to the ASF
SNAPSHOT repo.

Are there any other CIs that can deploy to the repo?

Re: Which CI builds can deploy a project to the ASF SNAPSHOT repo?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK thanks!

The reason I am asking is that Continuum does not work with Git at
present (it needs manual intervention to do initial Git checkout) and
some Commons Projects now use Git.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Buildbot does also.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.