Posted to user@click.apache.org by "Md. Jahid Shohel" <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 13:33:35 UTC

Click annotation

Hi,

I have created annotations based configuration/usability for click. Using
which you can replace  click.xml based configurations. Please check if you
like it. Also, if there is something you feel is missing, please let me know
(the the user group or direct mail me). The current version is 1.0-RC1. The
details can be found on -

* Project home page -
http://code.google.com/p/doubleclick/

* Click annotation home page -
http://code.google.com/p/doubleclick/wiki/clickannotation

Regards,

Jahid

Re: Click annotation

Posted by "Md. Jahid Shohel" <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,

Thanks for your reply. The part which might look complicated is only the
configuration part. And that is because my implementation does not come with
Click distribution, if so then we could also avoid the configuration part.
Which means, we could start using it without any configuration. I hope
someday this will get integrated into Click.

And I agree with you, if the xml is dead simple, then its easier to use the
xml configuration. But if it starts to get more messy on xml, then I prefer
annotations, because they are less error pron. However, I believe this is
all about choice of individuals. I just thought to start doing something for
click, and since I am not a commiter, so i did that on google code.

And yes, I believe, I will start looking into issues on issue tracker soon,
and will try to contribute there.

I appreciate your response and giving your view. And I will appreciate more
if you can come up with some good suggestion to make the annotations better
and more helpful :)

Regards,

Jahid

Re: Click annotation